New Blog Coming Soon!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Conversation In My Heart

Me: "Mom, I met so many cool creative people yesterday evening!"
Voice inside my Heart: "Yes, I know."

Me: "We even met one of your favorite actresses from The Sound Of Music.
Voice inside my Heart: "Yes, I know."

Me: "Mom, we're having our artwork published,...can you believe it?...but why now, why not when you were here?...you encouraged us and were our biggest fan."

Voice inside my Heart: "Because, I had to be HERE to help make it happen."

( I will tell YOU all about it tomorrow)


5 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am waiting....although not too patiently.

     
  • At 5:22 AM , Blogger Gene Black said...

    hey, I have a blogspot now!

    http://artbygene.blogspot.com

    You are a bad influence. LOL

     
  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    I will be stopping in at your blog daily Gene!

    Of course we all know YOU are the brat so don't try fooling people with that 'bad influence' story...geesch....

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mija girl, what a touching dialog. I know your mom is telling all the angels "THOSE ARE MY GIRLS! AREN'T THEY GREAT!"
    LaLinda

     
  • At 5:57 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    LaLinda, your words always touch my heart.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home