New Blog Coming Soon!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Ruth...

Name 5 things in your fridge: 1) a gallon of purified water
2) a ton of fresh veggies 3) milk 4) leftover pizza from Gina's 5) phoney poultry slices

Name 5 things in your closet: 1) new pair of "job hunting dressy shoes" 2) box of collage ephemera 3) my Canon digital camera 4) mom's summer straw hat I bought her when she moved to the beach 5) flip flops
Name 5 things in your purse: 1) Disneyland Annual Pass 2) Tic-Tac's 3) Beatles White Album CD 4) most recent photo taken of mom 5) micron pen/small journal

Tag, You're It :

~ jill
~dagny
~medicine man
(change *purse* to backpack or wallet....I know you don't carry a purse !)
~janice
~trudi

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Dagny said...

    Awww. Thanks. And here I was trying to figure out my topic for tomorrow.

     
  • At 8:40 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

    Thank you Jolibeans...your meme tag rocked...of course...just as I knew it would!!!

    Thank you, Ruth

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home