New Blog Coming Soon!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Friday Night Escapism


We went to Disneyland Friday night for a wee bit of escapism. That's the great thing about having the Premium Annual Passes...within 3 visits the pass pays for itself - and the rest of the year is like having free entertainment :) [photo by Marissa]The 50th Anniversary is still in full swing. To think- my first time in the Magic Kingdom was in 1957 - I was 7 years old - and of course Disneyland was in black and white then...ha ha ha..a little Boomer-Humor ! [Photo by Marissa]We went mainly to see the pyrotechnic spectacular - "Remember Dreams Come True"...The lightshow that is projected on It's A Small World (photo above) and Sleeping Beauty's Castle is mindblowing - my photo captured but one small moment of it...

It's A Small World Afterall....It's A Small World Afterall...it's a small, small world! I just HAD to do that so the song would stick in YOUR head all night long too!

We stayed till closing (midnight) and captured a rare glimpse of The Disneyland Railroad Station empty! These are the times I fantasize of having the entire park to myself :) Hey, Remember..Dreams Can Come True!!! [photo by Marissa]

6 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    I don't understand how the song gets stuck in people's head. Marissa and I never have that problem.

     
  • At 5:49 PM , Blogger Dagny said...

    That "Small World" song does have a way of getting stuck in one's head.

     
  • At 6:20 PM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    I have, it's a small world after all, no idea, it's a small world after all, what you're, it's a small world, talking about, after all!

     
  • At 7:40 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Jill, with all due respect and LOVE, being your Mom and all..I think it could be that chip implanted in your head that prevents these songs from sticking....

    Ah, you know I love you baby!! :-)~

    ..there is just one moon and one golden sun...la la la la lalala...

     
  • At 3:50 PM , Blogger Curiouser Alice said...

    You are a cruel, cruel woman, Jolene...all I had to do was glance at those words, and now it's stuck in my head..."Hm, hm, hm, hm, hm, hm, and one golden sun, da, da, da, da, da, something for everyone..."

    Big raspberry to you. :P Kristina, from AV

     
  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    You all are weird! ;-)
    "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go" is the song that brainwashes me! I'm still humming it nearly 30 years later from the time I first heard it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home