New Blog Coming Soon!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lookin' For Art In All The Right Places...


(knock on the door with your cursor to make it look bigger!)

My altered door. (for the record, the record you see is a 78rpm, Wake Up Little Susie by The Everly Brothers- the first rock and roll record I ever bought at age 7 in 1957...the record has a split in it..but I could not imagine throwing it away...I paid .25cents for it brand new!)


(tap on the image with your cursor and you will see it better!)

This little keepsake belonged to Grandma Lorenza Rosa Lombardo...she kept her bobbie pins in it.


(mirror, mirror,on the wall... click on me and I won't be small!)

A detail of the mirror that hangs in my studio/bedroom...hey, I live in a beach cottage, not surprising if it was my studio/bedroom/livingroom/kitchen! I would rather live in this postage stamp of a place then not have the ocean an arms length away....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM , Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

    I like your artful door! And the music makes me smile, sets my feet a dancing!

     
  • At 7:25 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

    Wow - LOVE the door!! And I love your parenthetical ways of telling us to make the picture larger - so cute and clever!

    Tammy

     
  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Thanks Corey, and Tammy!
    My door is certainly a conversation starter :)

     
  • At 5:41 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

    Wow all these treasures in your studio...wonderful inspiraton...you are a lucky gal.
    ruth

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home