New Blog Coming Soon!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

12th Annual Balboa Island Art Walk

If the weather and my back holds up tomorrow I will be meandering 'round the 12th Annual Balboa Island Art Walk. Held along the waterfront it is one of the most serene environments, while at the same time alive and vibrant with artists of many different mediums participating. As if ART were not enough to make me happy there are musicians performing in front yards along the bay's edge. You can bet I will have my camera!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

    Ahhh I wish I could go with you!! Hope you have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pictures.

    Ruth

     
  • At 12:40 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Well Ruthie, doesn't look like I am going. My back is giving me problems today - and we have a chance of rain! Bummer man!
    I will probably make it an artful day at home :)

     
  • At 4:29 PM , Blogger Dagny said...

    Balboa Island seems like a neat little place. This is based on the one time I have been there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home