New Blog Coming Soon!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday Scribblings - SECOND CHANCE

With the prompt this Sunday being SECOND CHANCE the first thought that came to my mind was reincarnation. A few years ago I did this piece in an Altered Book I created titled:
Our Lady of the Lost and Found.

*****

The text reads: A Reunion of Body, Mind and Soul
are released without warning. Exit.

When the 'veil' is lifted from the page it reads:

...these mysterious affinnities must be evidence for reincarnation.

*if you click on the image a larger view appears*

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

    Oh wow! I love these both so much! Fabulous, rich colors and awesome idea! Very cool.

     
  • At 10:29 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    tiffini elektra x ... so COOL of you to stop in - and to say such nice things!

    You are a TRIP. You totally rock the planet!

    I've got your name in the basket for the drawing!

    peace.

     
  • At 2:19 AM , Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

    These are so beautiful, wonderful colours and designs!

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    crafty green poet - thank you! I have briefly looked at your blog(s) - and I am SO impressed with your talent and convictions. I look forward to reading more.

    I am having a drawing for a free hand bound journal the end of May, and I am putting your name in the basket.

    Thanks for stopping by!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home