New Blog Coming Soon!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mixed Media Ephemera

Here are my two latest offerings on eBay of my new ephemera line for altered art and mixed media artistic endeavors - and if you are not an artist - these are just FUN to collect :-)

I hope you enjoy looking at them - click image for larger view!


TALL TALES measures approx: 3" x 4"
*edit: the bird on this piece is done in a dimensional adhesive...my new favorite product! It looks like the image is embedded in glass...loooove it!

Note To Self: Life Altering Experience measures approx: 3" x 3 7/8"

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM , Blogger Dagny said...

    More lovely pieces.

    And by the way, I am starting to think of you and Jill as my family in the southland. You know, seeing as Jill and I are leading twin lives and all. But if that were really the case, then you would choose to live outside of the US, like my mom, and spend a lot of time hanging out with artists and musicians.

     
  • At 11:22 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Dagny,
    I must admit I feel motherly towards you -- I worry, I fret, I wonder quite often how you are doing. Sports Guy made me nervous - and I wanted to come kick his a** and tell him to back OFF..yeah Dagny, I've got your back if you ever need me :)

    I hesitated to reply to your comment because...well...er...uh...we REALLY would like to live in Europe, and hang out with artists and musicians...we talk about that ALL the time....

    Jill is cracking up as I verbalize this response....

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

    Jolene - I love your new pieces. I want to just buy them all!! :)

    I am loving Jill's journal that I did buy! :)

     
  • At 5:02 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Tammy, as par for the course YOU are ALWAYS so supportive and so kind! THANK YOU!

    Glad you are enjoying the journal :)

     
  • At 5:58 PM , Blogger ScrapScene said...

    Beautiful work!

     
  • At 11:50 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    scrapscene -

    You are a new face here - welcome!
    And THANK YOU for the kind compliment. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home