New Blog Coming Soon!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A New Decor At The Blue Cottage

I thought it was time to redecorate our little blue cottage...
So, what do you think?
Is it "Cheesey"?



What? You don't believe me?

(Hmmm, okay...this isn't The Blue Cottage!)
Oh well...I WISH I had a little cottage that looked like this one! ;-)

I LOVE Minnie Mouses' house in ToonTown at Disneyland!

I want to move it to a bluff overlooking the ocean!
(be sure to click on the photos to enjoy the details, some are as tiny as a mouse...har-har).

*****We celebrated Winter Solstice at Disneyland Friday.*****

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I adore your new decor! simply stunning and over-the-top fabulous. especially the oven with a little cake inside. is that for me?

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it sure looks cozy inside minnie's cottage but i'm convinced yours looks much cozier ;))

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    mary ann: you may not believe this - but I thought of you at Moss Cottage when I stepped inside here...I swear!

    marita: I REALLY wish my livingroom looked as cozy as Minnie's! LOL!

     
  • At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just gorgeous :-)

    Merry Christmas.

     
  • At 6:57 PM , Blogger Kelly Kilmer said...

    The chairs are a little too hard for me, thank you very much!!

    I LOVE your journal!! Where did you get the Excess Moisture stamp!?!?!?!

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh I love it! I am a HUGE Disney fan! Can I move in?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home