New Blog Coming Soon!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Few Words On A Wednesday

Deck The Halls At Disneyland!
The Holidays at Disneyland are a treat for the senses and make your spirit soar.

Tuesday was my first holiday visit this year to the Parks - and hopefully I will visit many more times before the beginning of 2008 :)



I have been going to Disneyland since 1957 ...I was 7 years old...yeah, do the math ;-)
I have NEVER seen Sleeping Beauty's Castle this BEAUTIFUL!!!!!



Of course I had to try something 'artistic' with a photo editing program!
I think this ROCKS :)


All photography copyright jolenemariephotography 2007

***To see really COOL photos of the Disneyland Holiday Magic visit my daughter's blog HERE!***




Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    have a happy holiday season at home and ofcourse in fantasy land with your girls ;)))

     
  • At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your photos are the best, Disneyland certainly looks an amazing spectacle and one that will take many visits to appreciate. What a hardship! :D

    Wishing you and the girls the brightest blessings at yuletide.

    xxKate

     
  • At 1:10 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Thank you Marita :)
    Thank you Kate :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home