New Blog Coming Soon!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Photos On Request

Please be sure to visit AlteredInsomnia!
*************************

I have had a few of my friends request to see various photos ...I will keep the words simple and let the pictures do most of the talking :-)

The photo above is my Bug in front of the Blue Cottage after a bubble bath :-)
I am a bit obsessed about driving a clean car!
I was several feet away from this hummingbird today down at the beach...but determined to try and capture a photo before it flew away!
Ohhhhh, so THAT'S the way to the beach! Duh!
This cute sign is on a house right across the street from the ocean :-)

Another one of my favorite streets in the village section of town...Pointsetta Avenue...see my little CLEAN Bug parked there? I drove down to the beach today, how lame is that?!?!

I love the way the ocean and time caresses the rock formations in the water in Little Corona Beach...

The tide pools at Little Corona...thankfully this little beach of ours is a protected sea life refuge...the 'rock' at the top of the photo is called Ladder Rock....the waves have 'carved' steps into the rock.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you for your luscious photographs!!!
    So beautiful. . . so inspiring!

    May your day be filled with joy,
    Cindy

     
  • At 1:49 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Cindy, you are welcome -- I love that you continue to visit :-)

     
  • At 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Shiny bug is verrry purdy! :D

    It all looks so lovely and summery there, I'm so jealous. We are having a break from rain this week but apparently it will be back next week....

    xxKate

     
  • At 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cute post :-)

     
  • At 3:39 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    PlumCrafty, Kate....my Bug said 'thank you'...really, I heard it ;-)
    Between you and Marita, rain, rain, rain! I won't complain that we had a bit of marine layer today with little sunshine!

    britt-arnhild - aw, thanks ;-)

     
  • At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    one day i'll be sitting there on that blue porch underneath its blue 'parasol', walking along the poinsetta ave, sitting on lookout point watching the tide come and go in a reflection of the pacific sunset... with you!!

     
  • At 11:39 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Marita...I'm waiting!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home