New Blog Coming Soon!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What Do You Do On A Rainy Afternoon?

Already it has rained here on the coast since 9:30am - nonstop. And yes. I love it. So, what do you do on a rainy day?
I have spent the day cleaning my art table up, preparing for all my upcoming projects...and needing a break I started photographing the rain. Uh huh. Weird, I know..but I never said I wasn't weird :)

Looking out our French doors onto our deck as my Bug gets a free (and much needed) carwash!


I can't just look at rain, I have to touch it and smell it..so I like the doors open when it rains!


I love the colors outside our front door (which is actually a side-door)...

This is the view Jill and Cooper have from their part of cottage out back -- the stairs lead to a one-bedroom "apartment" above the garage...one that we wished we could rent as well...but..er...at $1600 a month..not right now :) Sure would make a great art studio though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home