New Blog Coming Soon!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rest and Relaxation...

I felt a lot like these kites flying over the ocean this weekend. Free, yet still anchored to the ground...my Dad went to spend the weekend with my brother who lives a few miles up the coast...and I was experiencing a weekend of no responsibility or schedules. Ahhh.


One thing I did was head back over to Crescent Bay Point Park to watch the whales :) I spent time getting to know Bob, "the whale guy" who will be documenting the whales, dolphins and sea lions for the next four years. Still no photos of the whales...but I see them everytime I am there....you will have to trust me on this :) Check out this "little bit of sunshine"...a cactus in bloom growing along the cliff at Crescent Bay.

So, now the weekend is over :( Gotta make like this bunny I spotted ...and HOP TO IT with my greeting cards and other artistic endeavors this week...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    You forgot to call the picture of the rabbit's bum the "Easter Candy Dispenser." :-D

     
  • At 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love the cactus and shy bunny pictures! Looks like you had sunshine too. Glad you had some time to run wild and play!
    LaLinda

     
  • At 7:57 AM , Blogger jodytheartgypsy said...

    GREETINGS, there, jolene-of the coast!!
    I have to say...I adore your blog;((can you hear my deep sigh??))
    your wonderful pictures and narratives whisk me up from the flat prairie and sweeps me up and away to the west coast....with my powers of imagination it's not all that hard to smell the smells...feel the sun and imagine it is the 'prairie' where I am from, rather than where i AM AT.
    thank you, jolene...
    thank you for the 'trip'.

     
  • At 7:05 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    LaLinda...YOU know how badly I needed to run wild and play :) It does a body good!

     
  • At 7:06 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Jody..so glad you come and visit The Blue Cottage!
    Keep trippin' :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home