New Blog Coming Soon!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bloggrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I would have posted photos I took today during my 'mental health break' -- you know, one of those days when you just HAVE to get away from everything, and do nothing. Yeah. So I went and sat on the cliffs above the beach with my camera. Alone. Ahh. I caught a few photos of dolphins, and some beautiful spring flowers -- all of which I would share - but blogger is being a bloggrrrrr! tonight and won't let me upload photos. Hmm. Maybe it feels like doing nothing too!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maybe someone's trying to tell ya to just relax a minute, and laze about :)

    Or maybe I'm being a bad influence.

    Krystinkerbelle

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    I need to LEARN to relax- that's a fact.
    Influence, please!
    ;-)

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger majamom said...

    JOLENE,
    try posting again!! I want to see the dolphins =)
    MB

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home