New Blog Coming Soon!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Gooooood Morning Little Corona::::::::::

I have had a lot of requests lately to post photo's of the area we live in. Early this morning I took these photo's of Little Corona Beach - also called The Tidepools. This area is a public beach, yet it is a protected sealife refuge. When I write about going to sit on the cliffs - this is where I go. It is two blocks from our cottage. (all images can be clicked on for better viewing)
:::::Morning on Little Corona Beach:::::

:::::My favorite rock formations between Little Corona Beach and CdM Main Beach:::::


:::::My Sanctuary- Little Corona:::::

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM , Blogger Dagny said...

    I like them all but especially the last.

     
  • At 9:09 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Thanks Dagny..isn't it a sight to behold? This little beach is SPIRITUAL in my opinion.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home