New Blog Coming Soon!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Sunset


(click on the image and it magically gets BIGGER!)
After a downpour late this afternoon I grabbed my camera and went to the beach to take photo's of the clouds and sunset. This photo is taken from a vantage point a block up from our cottage. The view is Newport Harbor, Balboa Island and Peninsula - and way off on the horizon sits Santa Catalina Island.

(whenever I put two or more photo's here, only one can be enlarged...why is that? So, I regret--clicking on this image does not make any magic happen!)

I love this weathered gate with the No Trespassing sign I spotted. I want to get some shots of it during daylight hours.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I love that gate too! I thought it was a headstone when I looked at the FIRST picture, which by the way knocked my socks off! AWESOME view! I want that gate! shhhhhhhhhhhh!
    LaLinda

     
  • At 7:37 AM , Blogger Dagny said...

    Lovely photos. I too thought the gate was a headstone at first. *sigh* Now I want to go to SoCal so that I can head over to Newport and Balboa Island. Love that ferry.

     
  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    I thought it was a headstone too...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home