New Blog Coming Soon!

Friday, February 24, 2006

I Wish I Had Wings...

Do you ever just wish you could FLY ABOVE IT ALL? Maybe in my next life I will come back as a Monarch Butterfly.

The 'art table' is now in my room. With a HUGE thanks to Kimberly and Evan ...you two ROCK! Kimber said I did not inherit any of my Dad's engineering genes...simply because I did not know which way to lay the table down so that it would 'flip up' in the right direction! Well dammit...that's why I am an ARTIST...I don't need to think logically! That's why I have friends like Kimber :) I love ya Kimber! Without you I would really be 'flippin' nuts!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've heard that the life span of a butterfly is amazingly short. Besides, you'd never be able to carve out rubber with those little legs. LOL! Hey, I never studied butterfly anatomy.
    Bless Kimber for her help and thank God you have the brains of an artist because I'd never be able to enjoy your great talent. Now hurry up and take pictures!
    Linda

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger Deborah Boschert said...

    Yeah! I'm so glad you realized what your mused needed and made it happen.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home