New Blog Coming Soon!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

All We Are Saying Is Give Pizza Chance

(click to enlarge, back away from keyboard, and drool)
:::::Peach Melba Puff Pastry Pizza:::::
It took me a few tries to get the name right. It took Kimber only a minute to convince me to try a tiny slice at 9:30PM! Now YOU try saying it 5 times fast...and then walk around the block 5 times fast after eating it!
I have tried (unsuccessfully) to get Kimber to open an eatery here in the CdM Village...Kimber's Comfort Kitchen...but I think she just likes cooking and baking for us...cause she loves us :)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM , Blogger Dagny said...

    Jill commented on my blog that I should check out yours because of all the wonderful photos of pies. They are indeed wonderful. I sat here last night drooling over the above photo way too many times. Is there any chance that you will start sharing recipes?

    (BTW loved the rubber stamps too.)

     
  • At 11:06 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Hey Dagny..I love reading your posts on Jill's blog!
    Trust me, I am not the one in the kitchen..but I guess you have figured that out! Maybe we can blackmail..er...ask Kimber if she will share! I will threaten..uh...ask her tomorrow!
    Thanks for the comment on my rubber stamps!

     
  • At 7:46 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

    Yummy! So pretty too! A recipe would be a great thing! I'm enjoying reading your blog.

    Tammy (from Artellavision)

     
  • At 11:15 AM , Blogger majamom said...

    I did not enlarge, but I am drueling!!!!
    XO
    MB

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    To all who have inquired: Kimberly does not work from a recipe! She is an artist in the kitchen..and just creates these wonders!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home