New Blog Coming Soon!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

the TABLE

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. -- Pablo Picasso
Give me a teeny tiny room in a cottage and I'll fill it. -- Jolene Marie

I know, this is really compelling blogging. Writing about a table. But my kindred spirit's who visit me here will 'get it'. We NEED a corner, a cubbie, a room, an airplane hanger -- where we can 'do our thang' and feel comfortable. My table feels comfortable -- and already I am in creative mode once again. I create in chaos. Paper, ink, paint, glue, fibers, whosits, whatsits are flying everywhere...and I need space for them to fly. I so don't care that it does nothing for the decor.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just love your room. I'm happy that you decided to bring in the big table. It really adds the final touch to your studio. Can't wait to see it in person one day. Of course you'll have to place another chair there so we can sit along side one another making art in between bad jokes and tasty snacks! LOL! Thanks for posting it and giving me a glimpse of your art world. Very cool!
    LaLinda

     
  • At 10:14 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    LaLinda - you are welcome in my little wannabe studio anytime! I am just thinking of all the amazing art techniques you can teach me!
    I do think however, knowing me us it would be TASTY jokes and BAD snacks.. :)

    See you this summer!

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Deborah Boschert said...

    I love it. It looks organized and inspiring! Good for you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home