New Blog Coming Soon!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Blog Fog

(click image for larger view)
This photo I took today perfectly illustrates my blog of late. In a FOG. No blogging to be blogged since the strawberry pie!
I took Pop for a walk over to LookOut Point - the wind was blowing clear and crisp off the water ...which was a relief from all the smoke and ash we have been inhaling from all the fires around Orange County.
As I turned and looked south over to Little Corona beach I saw the fog bank blowing in. Within two minutes it was whipping up the harbor as you can see in the photo. I love it. I love FOG. I love the feel of it, the smell of it, the way it distorts things around me. It's almost like being in my own Dali painting :0)
Artistically I have been in a bit of a fog as well. I tend to have too many ideas going on in my head with no ability to focus...and I end up doing nuttin' honey. That was then. This is now. I am working on a venture I have wanted to do since I was scribbling notes in junior high school. I am going to create greeting cards. If you are like me (well, come on, give me a break...I'm not that whacked!)..you have started to grow tired of electronic cards ..and you are craving the tactile keeper cards that you can look at again and again from friends --- and you want to send them as well. Hallmark who? You want something DIFFERENT..something TRULY one-of-a-kind. Soon you will. I think ( I hope!) you will like what I have to offer soon. Stay tuned :0)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Joey
    Please see Walt for comments on Fog Blog.....I'm just getting the hang of this whole blog thing. I got a little carried away with the scroll button on my mouse...oops!
    AK

     
  • At 11:15 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    AK...
    Looks like that mouse has a mind of it's own! :-)
    Tweenie's eh? Ok, you've got my attention!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home