New Blog Coming Soon!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Valentine Gift for a Frida Kahlo Fan?..and Mo Carved Wubba!

(click image for larger view)
This is my first set of COASTERS offered for sale. If you know someone who is a fan of Frida Kahlo these would make a unique gift. Email me for more info on them. Remember, I will also make custom COASTERS of your images. Just holler! :-)

(click image for larger view)

Doing my relaxing thang again ...carving da wubba! Notice on the owl I drew in the eyes after..I am not that advanced yet to get those teeny-tiny dots with even my smallest carving blade! Oy!

I like "Barking Up The Wrong Tree"..but I picture it in a positive light...little doggie is barking at the kitty letting her know he will get help for her :-) Aww..I touched your heartstrings with that one I bet. HA HA!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ay Mija, how I love that image! Here I was thinking that little nasty dog was after the helpless kitty! How wrong was I? I really like your interpretation of the whole scene. Keep on carving and sharing!
    Meow

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those Frida coasters are gorgeous, Jolene. (How much do you sell coasters for?)
    Barbara

     
  • At 9:49 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Thank You Barbara!
    I have emailed you privately in response to your question.
    ~jolene

     
  • At 12:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oooooooh, these are so lovely!! i love the weathered look!! don't know frida but she surely looks stunning on these coasters!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home