New Blog Coming Soon!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Does Alice Live Here Anymore?


(click image for larger view)
*******************************************************
When Linda received her Frida Coasters she sent me the following comment:
"Jolene, you packed them so carefully and I was so awe-struck at how beautiful these coasters look in person. I was smiling from ear to ear and screaming from the excitement of having them "home." You really know how to put that artistic touch on all your creations. I could not have imagined them looking better in person but they do! I LOVE THEM. Everyone should jump on these cause they're little pieces of art and they're ORIGINALS! Thanks for mailing them off to me in a timely manner and for packing the heck out of them for safe handling."
An extremely happy customer.......~Linda, Los Angeles, California
*******************************************************
Today I created the vintage Alice In Wonderland Coasters.
I've had so many positive emails regarding the coasters -- thank you all!
The Alice coasters are available for purchase - you may contact me at StudioLaSarre@bellakarma.com

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WOW, these are gorgeous! How do you make them look so aged when they were made today? LOL! You don't have to share your secrets, just keep making them!
    LaLindaInWonderland

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home