New Blog Coming Soon!

Friday, January 13, 2006

IF IT WERE A PERFECT WORLD....

(click for a larger view of imperfections!)

...then all of my rubber stamp carving would turn out perfect!
I hesitated-for a moment-in posting this attempt at my Monkey stamp. Afterall - it wasn't PERFECT! So, I decided to write on the sign the monkey's are holding "Strive For Imperfection".
I've been carving rubber since December 25, 2005 and already I get frustrated if it doesn't come out RIGHT. I really need to loosen up! :-)

The Beatles sing "everybody's got something to hide, 'cept me and my monkey!"..so I decided not to hide my monkey's..no matter how imperfect they turned out tonight. It was FUN, and I learned not to carve when I'm tired!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    if this were a perfect world the gutters would never fill up with leaves.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home