New Blog Coming Soon!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

She's An AWESOME character!

WOW! Has it really been over a month since I ventured into blogland?!
If any of you are still checking here to see what I've been up to I will be amazed.

I was home from work today - sick - with an ugly bug that is going around. It's not fun at all :(
But, what was FUN was getting today's mail when it arrived!

Tucked inside a tiny envelope arriving by air mail all the way from the U.K. look what I found inside...
A teeny-tiny present wrapped in yellow and tied with red ribbon -- like getting SUNSHINE in the mail!
Of course I knew right away it was from Kate (PlumCrafty)! She is always full of surprises!

What an AWESOME character she is....
LOOK what she sent me!!!
A rubber stamp Chinese character for...
AWESOME!
I have to admit - I've never seen this one! I've seen the ones for HOPE, LOVE, TRUTH, etc., but never AWESOME!
Leave it to Kate to knock my socks off!

THANK YOU KATE -- YOU ARE AWESOME!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    finally!! the bug must have wispered in your ear that it was about time to pay some loving care on your blog ;))
    this chinese stamp tells it all!awesome!

     
  • At 7:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! It arrived and I totally forgot that I sent it.... :D

    xxK

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home