New Blog Coming Soon!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chop-Chop

**Edited With Brighter Photo's Thanks To A Sunny Day On The Coast!**
This afternoon I had the chance to make two more Chopstick Notebooks.
I am offering them for sale.

*****These are great notebooks to keep by the phone or on your nightstand...and they make great gifts to put in Easter baskets for the older children too!*****

Hope you like them!

Email me at:
jolene@bellakarma.com
if you would like one!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

'Lantern Flower' with Green Chopstick
9" tall by 4 3/4" wide
(30 sheets of 32 pound white paper)
$12.00
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
(click on all the photos for larger views)
**SOLD on 02.18.08 and on the way to Colorado!**


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

'Flower Drum Song' with Red Chopstick
9" tall by 5 5/8" wide
34 pages of 32 pound white paper
$12.00
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
(click on all the photos for larger views)






Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just want to say that these handmade notebook/journals are absoulutely gorgeous and well crafted. I love mine and my future daughter-in-law who loves robots loves hers too. In fact, she screamed when she saw the tiny robot who adorned her chopstick. LOL!
    Great job, Jolene! You did it again!
    Linda

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    again beautiful samples!
    unique hand made creations!!!
    i'm looking at these lovely hand made notebooks up close, wondering how you do the thing with the shop sticks??
    i LOVE the detailed corners!

     
  • At 12:49 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Linda & Marita...THANK YOU! :)

    (I might take better photos...I think the ones I have up look a little dull due to poor lighting.)

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your books never look dull, Jolene. You craft beautiful journals and notebooks, and their loveliness shines through in every photo!

    xxKate

     
  • At 12:20 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Kate, thank you! You are always motivating me! I did however change the photos to brighter ones :)

     
  • At 6:44 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

    My notebook arrived safe and sound in Colorado today!! I LOVE it! Lovely work - as always!! I haven't decided quite yet, but I think this belongs to me instead of being a gift!! :)

     
  • At 4:52 PM , Blogger Gerushia's New World said...

    Hey Jolene: I know you're not blogging much right now, but just in case you decide to have a peek...I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a contest on my blog this weekend. The winner will get a free 4" x 6" print of my collage/watercolor called "Dancing Fiona". If you get a chance, have a look.

    Hope all is well

    Kim
    Garden Painter Art

     
  • At 7:08 AM , Blogger MyHandboundBooks said...

    These are gorgeous! It would be great if you'd share some photos of your chopstick books over at my Flickr Group!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home