New Blog Coming Soon!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Shopping for Chairs?!

On Halloween Night we decided to go to Disneyland to watch the characters, ride Haunted Mansion, have dinner.....and go shopping for chairs.

OK. So maybe I am kidding about the chairs...but I have been trying to decide what kind of chairs I want in our eating area since I am altering an old oak table.

When I spotted THIS ONE I quickly wanted FOUR! :-)

This "chair" is the actual one used by Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean. I really wanted to sit in it..ya know, just to see how it fit!



(click on the image for a close-up!)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM , Blogger Gene Black said...

    Did you touch it? I know you had to touch it!

     
  • At 9:28 PM , Blogger Dagny said...

    Forget the chair. Can I buy Johnny Depp?

    Oh, and are you celebrating the election results?

     
  • At 10:32 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Gene: You can't touch it! Did you read the sign on the chair? "Evil befalls those who touch" ! I wouldn't dare have my Disneyland Annual Pass evoked! :( Was I tempted? OhYeahBaby!

    Dagny: If Johnny ever shows up on eBay you and I can pool our pennies...
    Hell yeah I am C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-I-N-G the election results! Hope lives!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home