New Blog Coming Soon!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Finally A New Post!

So. I have been in bed for 3 days. On Monday afternoon while at work I got broadsided by the cold/flu bug. Big time. This is not my idea of happy.

My idea of happy was the Saturday before I got sick. We celebrated my granddaughter's (nickname: Cooper) 15th Birthday at Disneyland.

Cooper enjoying the new Canon XTi 10.1 mega pixel camera I gifted her with :)
I took the photo with my measly little Canon 8.1 in the courtyard in New Orleans Square.

Who better to wish you a Happy 15th Birthday than Captain Jack Sparrow who appeared out of the blue as we awaited our dinner reservations at The Blue Bayou in Pirates of the Caribbean!

Cap'n Jack asked them what they were doing in his courtyard, and of course they replied "we were invited!"...yeah, that's tellin' 'em matey! har har!

After taking a wonderful photo of this wonderful New Orleans jazz guitarist Cooper took a moment to thank him personally. New Orleans Square is without a doubt my favorite land in Disneyland...

No doubt about it, Cooper's birthday was SuperCaliFragilIsticExpiAliDocious...yeah I am sure I spelled it wrong......but you can all sing along anyway.... :)

7 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

    Jolene!!

    I'm sorry to hear that you're sick - happy to see a new post! :)

    Your day at Disneyland sounds (and looks!) like so much fun!

    Hope you've been doing well!!

    Hugs

     
  • At 4:21 AM , Blogger Ruth said...

    Hope you have a speedy recovery...so glad to see a post from you....the pics are fabulous...what a fun time that must have been!!!

    ruth

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Hi Tammy, Hi Ruth!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...I visit both of your's, but have not left any comments :( Sorry!

    Once I start feeling better and things have settled here at home I will blog more, and stay in touch with everyone more often as well!

     
  • At 6:49 PM , Blogger Dagny said...

    Glad to see you posting again. Sorry to hear that you have been sick.

    First of all, I think you have spelled the word correctly. My students are always taunting me to spell it for them. *sigh*

    And Cooper's birthday looks fab.

     
  • At 12:58 AM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    Seriously mom, you need to blog something. Would you like me to be your ghost writer?

     
  • At 10:25 PM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    Should I provide you with a writing prompt?

     
  • At 3:28 AM , Blogger Ruth said...

    Come out, Come out wherever you are???

    Seeeriously, where the hella are you girlfren???

    Ruth

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home