New Blog Coming Soon!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tagged By Dagny

I've been TAGGED by Dagny...I loved this one..because I love my 'hood :-)

The rules are as follows:

(1) You must name where you live.

(2) You must include at least one and no more than six photos. The photos must show things within a 20 minute walk of your home. Also the photos must have been taken specifically for the meme.

(3) You must tag at least one person.

************************************************************************************

I live in the village of Corona del Mar, in Southern California - which is an area within Newport Beach. Anyone who has ever read my blog, even for a nano-second knows I LOVES MY 'HOOD!


We are the 5th house from the corner...'round the corner you come upon Goldenrod Footbridge...this is the bridge that leads to the beach...

LookOut Point is the first vista area you come to after strolling over the bridge...and yes, you do want to stroll -- because the view is breathtaking...


Walking further down the road along the beach, the road just begins to curve and you come upon the path that will lead you to Little Corona Beach...

Little Corona is a favorite spot for Plein Air artists - this is the top of the path that leads down to the beach at Little Corona, also known as The Tidepools...a protected sea life refuge.


As the crow flies, or as I walk it takes only 15 minutes to get to
my favorite spot up on the cliffs.

"It's a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood, oh, won't you be my neighbor?!"

I TAG GENE !

9 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger Gene Black said...

    I don't go walking in my hood...and it is way to hot to go walking anytime soon.

    Okay..gimme a few days.

     
  • At 5:50 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Gene, you are SUCH a good sport! Hey, don't feel obligated for goodness sakes!

    Here's an idea...since you are so good with WORDS...

    "take me on a walk in words 'round your 'hood"....

    Sound good?

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    Tag me! Tag me! I'm going to have Marissa take the pictures for me. At least we'll get out onto PCH and show the shops and traffic.

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Dear Daughter..you are officially tagged.

     
  • At 6:25 AM , Blogger Gene Black said...

    Hey!!! I was gonna tag Jill!

     
  • At 4:10 PM , Blogger Gene Black said...

    I did it...and I tagged Jill!

     
  • At 12:22 AM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    Wow, I've been double-tagged!

     
  • At 6:09 AM , Blogger Sea Dream Studio said...

    Hi Jolene~ Thanks for your comment on my blog! I loved reading about the Depp encounter. Nice to hear he is a kind soul... not just a very pretty face! ~grins~ If you haven't seen the movie yet... go! It is wonderful! The costumes are amazing! They filmed in the beautiful Bahamas. Music is grand... and much eye-candy is to enjoyed!
    Your 'hood looks gorgeous! I am jealous!
    take care~dale

     
  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger Dagny said...

    Lovely photos but then I knew you would have some great ones. That's why I tagged you. hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home