New Blog Coming Soon!

Friday, June 01, 2007

And The WINNER Is...

First of all I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who visited The Blue Cottage
this past month of May. It is always cool to see my 'old friends' who stop in often to sit and visit...leaving comments that make me laugh, think, and most of all be grateful for your friendship.

With this little contest I have had the pleasure of making new friends all over the world... I hope you've enjoyed your visits here and continue to stop in and say hello! I've learned much from you - visiting your blogs and getting a glimpse into your worlds. Thank you for that opportunity.

I am planning on having another contest soon -- so check back often!

To be quite honest ...I wish I could have made everyone a winner here. But, alas, only ONE name could be drawn this time around...so now...the moment you have been waiting for...









CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY MIMMS of COLORADO!!!!!

Tammy, please email me with your mailing address and I will send you an original one-of-a-kind hand bound Coptic stitch journal!

And no, I won't post a photo of it here...otherwise it would spoil the surprise :)

*****(the winning name was drawn by my daughter Jill)*****

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy winner :-)

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

    I am a happy winner!! YAYAY!! SOCOOL! Can't wait to see the journal! Amazing work you do - I'll be so pleased to have some of your work!!!

    Thanks!!!!

     
  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    tammy, you are welcome! I hope you put the journal to good use - and enjoy it! Thanks for playing the contest...I had fun doing it.

     
  • At 4:49 AM , Blogger Gene Black said...

    Oh poo! I didn't win.

    But wait!

    Yaay Tammy. Congratulations!

     
  • At 11:38 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    gene...maybe next time :) Thanks for playing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home