New Blog Coming Soon!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Loving It

Wow, the first day of my month long contest had a great turn out! I've 'met' some very groovy new readers - and I love YOUR blogs.

This is the FUN part for me....I am being turned on to new blogs I would have never found if not for this. We are making connections all over the world from the comfort of our own home. How cool is that?!

Please tell your friends about my contest and send them over for a visit.

The journal "A Little Bird Told Me" has sold ....and it will make its way to Los Angeles, California where its pages will be filled with ART and WORDS and all sorts of magic :)

Speaking of magic. I think we might go to Disneyland tomorrow for an early celebration of my 57th birthday (on May 5th). My FIRST visit to Disneyland was in 1957!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope you'll eventually post links to the other blogs you're finding, especially the book arts ones. I've been collecting those too, now that I'm starting my own bookarts biz.

    Feel free to add mine:
    http://leekottner.typepad.com/blogorrhea_ii/

    Great blog, yourself, BTW.

     
  • At 8:39 AM , Blogger Psychomom said...

    Happy Birthday!
    Have fun with Mickey at what I jokingly call "corporate headquarters".

     
  • At 9:04 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Lee - Yes, it is my plan to post the links for many new blogs when I update again :) Thanks for the visit!

    psychomom - thank you! We always have a good time at 'corporate headquarters' :) (annual passholders).

     
  • At 9:07 AM , Blogger Gerushia's New World said...

    Hi Jolene:

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    I believe you had asked if we ever went to the tidepools? Yes, we always walk over and climb around. We're usually all over the beach, from one end to the other! We get there early and leave late, so we truly make an entire day of it, at least once a week.

    Now, tell me the truth: is the blue cottage in your banner really yours? It's beautiful. I've always dreamed of living in a little traditional cottage.

    Have fun at Disneyland. We have annual passes, but we only go from September through early May. We love going on cold, misty days best because there's no one there!!

    Kim
    Garden Painter Art
    gnarly-dolls

     
  • At 9:37 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Hey Kim - yes, we lease the blue cottage :)
    Those are our favorite days at DL as well - and we are annual passholders too!
    Between our beach, and DL we must have walked right past one another. LOL!

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger Dagny said...

    An early happy birthday to you!

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hippo

    birdie

    two ewes...


    HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES!!!!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    get it?

    Ellen

     
  • At 2:43 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Ellen - see that's why I love hanging out with ARTISTIC people..ya'll are so funny! LOL!

    And BTW, I am putting your name in the drawing basket - so don't bother saying "no!" :)

    Thanks for the birthday wish my friend!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home