New Blog Coming Soon!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another Lil' Goodie...

I am really into 'recycle' art these days...finding what I have around my home to make ART with. It's fun and challenging, and enviromentally sound :)

I am now 'altering' the tea bag sleeves (is that what they are called?) from my morning tea and adding a tag that I create that slips pefectly inside. These are distressed and fun and FUNky.

My daughter Jill and I are selling our ART on eBay....to access our items and bid on something you like click on Jill's website:
BellaKarma.com
Then click on:
Boutique


6 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger Gene Black said...

    I thought I had commented. [sigh]

    Best of luck with you lovely work. I feel sure it will sell.

     
  • At 4:59 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Aww, thanks my friend :)

    The little goodies have been selling. It's fun, and a bit encouraging when you think of how many items are offered on eBay! Whew! And Jill is having success as well....which makes a mother happy :)

    I have a few other ideas I am working on so stay tuned ;-)

     
  • At 10:42 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

    These are just SOCOOL too!! How do you come up with all these fun ideas?! :)

     
  • At 2:24 PM , Blogger LadyTulip said...

    ~~ I would never have thot of something like this -- these are really nice.
    lauri

     
  • At 4:10 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Tammy & Lauri,

    Thank you both!
    Tammy, I am just trying to be resourceful :)

     
  • At 4:10 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home