New Blog Coming Soon!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sunday Scribblings - Masks

Sunday Scribbling # 60 - Masks
Masks. Literal: making or wearing masks for Halloween, Carnival, Mardi Gras, the theater, any other masky occasion. Or, you know, psychological: a mask you wear, that you hide behind; the face you present the world, or that you present just to one person.

*-*-*-*-*
You could call this guy a real FLOWER-CHILD
behind his
MASK of petals.
I wish more people started wearing flowers in their hair again, and the world was filled with peace & love.

Photo taken at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago during the parade down Main Street.

(click image to enlarge)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger Regina said...

    Wow- what a picture! I can see little Alice in the background there...

     
  • At 1:59 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    regina clare jane - yeah, crazy little Alice...LOL. One of my favorite characters at Disneyland when she runs around the park, tapping people on the shoulders, asking them if they've seen the White Rabbit. Of course then, as I am still a hippie at heart....White Rabbit sung by Grace Slick is stuck in my head the rest of the day and night :)
    Thanks for stopping in ..you are now entered in my May Giveaway contest for one of my hand bound journals!

     
  • At 12:09 PM , Blogger Gerushia's New World said...

    Jolene:

    Thanks for the handy hint about my email address on my blog. I've already made the changes!!

    Let me know as soon as you get your Etsy shop going and I'll "heart" you!!

    Kim
    Garden Painter Art
    gnarly-dolls

     
  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Thanks Kim! And right back at ya! I am working on the Etsy thing...I will be in touch!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home