New Blog Coming Soon!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good Things Come In Small Packages - A Monthly Contest!

As if you don't have enough reasons to read my blog - you know, just me being so charming and endlessly interesting. (HEY! I heard that!)...I am going to give you a FUN reason to keep reading!

Starting in May (the month of my birthday) I am going to collect the names of my readers who leave me a comment - and at the end of each month I will put all the names into a hat - oh wait, I don't own a hat...hmmm, into a basket...and have my daughter, granddaughter or some unsuspecting stranger walking past the cottage draw a name.

The winner will receive ...drum roll::::::::::::::::::::
a small (pocket/purse size) one-of-a-kind handbound journal made by...ME!

So ya'll keep reading, and commenting - and tell your friends, and even your enemies...of course I know you are all peace loving children and have no enemies :)

I will remind everyone on the first of May. (Not that your memory may be slipping or anything!).

10 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

    Yay!! I love this idea! :) I always look forward to new posts from you - you're always up to something fun and interesting!!!

    Hugs!

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Blogger Gene Black said...

    So does that mean you don't want us to comment until May? heheheheee


    Great Idea. I wanna win!

     
  • At 4:52 PM , Blogger Dagny said...

    Oooo. I like bribes.

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You won't have to remind ME because I read your interesting blog ALL the time! I look forward to reading about what's going on in the hood and your studio - LOVE LOVE LOVE the journals, big or small, they all look great!
    SINCERELY,
    Linda!
    how was that?! LOL!! I WAS being sincere!

     
  • At 6:42 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    YOU are all so CUTE!
    "Air kiss, Air kiss, group hug" :)

     
  • At 5:45 AM , Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

    I'm new to your blog. Not even sure how I got here :-) but the mall story made me laugh. Love your humor, so I bookmarked you and here I am again.
    May 1 I will be in Peru! Machu Picchu here I come.........
    Doreen

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Doreen...there was probably this tornado, and you hit your head and fell on your bed...and next thing you knew - BAM! you were at the Blue Cottage, cause I swore on my way out yesterday morning I saw hiking boots sticking out from under the house!!!

    :)
    Thanks for stopping by - I love new readers who become old friends.
    And, I love your art and have bookmarked your blogs so I can sit and gaze awhile!

    Peru, hmmph, as if I care (can I go, can I go, please? please?) Hope you will be blogging about it!

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Blogger Kristin Saegaert said...

    I'll be reading!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope my name goes into your hat, or pocket or can...

    Happy Birthday wishes are being made in advance too!!

     
  • At 8:29 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    I am sure your name will be there ;-)
    And thanks, for the advanced birthday wish!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home