New Blog Coming Soon!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Time Out

(click image for larger view)
Let's face it. I am damn lucky. When I need to clear my mind, reconnect with my spirit, or just find a 'moment' of peaceful easy feelin'..I walk across the Goldenrod Footbridge to Look Out Point and see THIS.

In this view you are gazing across over to the West Jetty (Newport Harbor) at Balboa Peninsula and the world famous "Wedge" bodysurfing spot. On the horizon you see Santa Catalina Island ablaze at sunset over the Pacific. My family and I spent many weekends on Santa Catalina Island growing up --- memories I cherish.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger BellaKarma said...

    I saw the photo and I thought "Wow, where's that at?"
    Oy Loca.
    I really need to get out.

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger Lee said...

    A clear mind?

    That's an oxymoron

     
  • At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a gorgeous picture, Jolene! Looks more like some undeveloped environs--not here in the thick of it.

    Stellar!

     
  • At 12:35 PM , Blogger ~jolene said...

    Barbara, we live in Paradise...no?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home